Monday, August 2, 2010

A New Home

Aunt Karen, this post is for you...

So I have lived in my current house for 2 years now. It is an adorable little peach house just south of campus and I love it here! Okay, that's a lie. I loved it here! This past year I have run into roommate problems. I never thought I wouldn't be able to get along with someone but this past year has changed my mind. Let's just say some people just don't care about cleaning and taking care of things the way that others do. So I decided I couldn't take it anymore and the only way to solve the problem was to move. So I searched high and low for a new place in the same price range as my current house. The only place I could find was at the Branbury Apartments. Unfortunately, the Branbury has a no pet policy so I have to find a new home for my little girls :( Also, I have no friends looking for a new place so the only person I found to room with was my sister, Heather. I love you Heather, but we both know that we never got along while we shared a room when we were younger. So last Thursday, I finally sold my contract for the place I am at now and guess what happened... My roommate anounced that she was moving out!!! Yep, that's right. The same day that I finally get everything taken care of to move, I find out that the reason I was moving didn't matter anymore. Talk about bad timing. So now I am moving to a new home and I am also looking for a new home for Izzy and Daisy. If anyone is interested in taking care of them, please let me know. They deserve a good, loving home and I am having a hard time finding one right now. :(

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Send your rats over! We will take care of them. Benjamin would love a pet Ratatouille or two.

Coxes Child Care said...

Thank you for honoring the old Aunts request. I love hearing EVERYTHING you guys are up to. Thanks for coming the the blessing we love getting to see you guys. Sorry but I can't help you with the rats. I will be lucky if the state lets me keep the chickens.

Background