
Do you know what this is folks?
This is the view that my dad and I will have on April 2nd!!!
No, we aren't going to a Jazz game. We are going to
GEORGE STRAIT & REBA MCENTIRE!!!!!
I can't even begin to contain my excitement. This is absolutely a dream come true. I have two music idols in this world and NEVER did I dream that they would perform TOGETHER. For those of you that have been following up with me for a while, you'll remember that my dad and I went and saw George Strait two years ago when he came to Utah for the first time in over ten years. I never dreamed that it would be possible for him to come back and so soon and with Reba! I was floored when I found out about the concert back in December and I have been saving up since. Tickets finally went on sale today and I got the best ones I could and am so excited!!! I'm pretty sure I'm in heaven. I can't focus on anything because my mind just goes into overdrive when I think about how incredible this concert is going to be.
I hope my dad and I make a tradition out of this. In the past 3 years, we will have been to three country concerts together: George Strait 2009, John Michael Montgomery 2010, and George Strait/Reba 2011.
As a side note, my sister, Stephanie, found my husband the other day. Now I just have to figure out how to meet him:
*As a side note: He mentioned later that he made a promise to his momma while he was on his "church mission". He's LDS and I'm hoping he's single ;)




1 comment:
I am so excited for you and your dad! That will be an awesome concert. And the cowboy, oh yeah!
Post a Comment