Friday, March 12, 2010

Leap Year

So I went and saw Leap Year yesterday at the dollar theater. Here are my thoughts on it:

I LOVED IT!!!

Okay, now for the reasons why:

-It is rated PG so it is a good, clean chick flick!
-The guy that she ends up with is not that cute. I get frustrated when all the main guys in chick flicks are drop-dead gorgeous. The movie producers might as well come out and say that you are never going to fall in love unless you have the perfect body and face to go with it. Mathew Goode is perfect! He is cute enough to fall in love but not too good-looking so that love seems to hopeless for the rest of us. He did such a good job in this movie and I love his character!
-The acting was amazing! Good enough that I almost cried at the very end even though I knew there was no reason to be sad. (I think I have only cried in two movies my whole life and Charly was NOT one of them)
-I love movies from different cultures. Especially Ireland. It reminds me that there is life outside of America and our American ways. I especially love how beautiful Ireland is. Not only the people and their culture but the nature found within it and the old stone castles. It is just so gorgeous!



If you are looking for a great, clean movie to go see, go see this one!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Also LOVED it!!!!!!!!!! Missed you in dance today,

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a really good movie so worth watching!

Background